The Louis Round Wilson Library is a library at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. It is named after UNC librarian Louis Round Wilson. It served as the university's main library from its construction in 1929 to 1984. Today, it mainly serves as a special collection library. Its North Carolina collection is the largest about a single state in the United States.
Architect Arthur Cleveland Nash, together with William Kendall of famed firm McKim, Mead, and White, designed the Neo-Classical building.